Rosa Carpentry has been serving the Greenwich and surrounding areas since 1969. Over the last 5 decades we have worked in every type of home imaginable. We have built homes from the ground up, completed large and small additions, solved some of the most complex, and unique problems imaginable, and have installed countless custom kitchens and bathrooms. As one could imagine, we have developed lasting relationships with our customers, some of our original customers still call us today. As time progressed, we became property managers without even realizing it. We have keys to many of our customer’s homes. When people go away, we watch out for their homes and keep everything up and running. We regularly preform seasonal maintenance, which when done properly, can save homeowners thousands of dollars in repairs. When pipes burst in the winter at 12am we answer the phone and limit damage. During remodeling projects we coordinate the entire job, so the homeowner’s life isn’t flipped upside-down during these months’ long projects. We take pride in our work, and in your home, as if it were our own. Contact us today to build your custom property management plan. Every home is unique, and so is our maintenance plans.
- 24-hour on call emergency services
- A single point of contact for all of your home and property care/maintenance/ repair needs
- Once per week property walk through
- Landscape and snow removal management
- Implement customized preventative maintenance programs
- Manage vendors when maintenance / work is needed
- Key holder and point of contact for all emergency services
- Identify maintenance issues
- Seasonal Preparation
- Survey the perimeter of your property and inspect the interior and exterior of the house.
- Ensure all heating, cooling, electrical and water systems are working properly
- On call handyman repairs
- One Stop Home Remodeling
- Oversee pricing, quality and accountability on all service providers
- Access to our trusted and vetted network of local service professionals based on our 49 years of experience in residential construction
- All of our service providers are fully licensed and insured. We hold certificates for every service provider that works at your home. Most of our service providers we have been working with for over 15 years.
- Your choice of paying service providers directly, or one monthly bill to us and we will pay all vendors for you
- Security visits during vacation or extended absence from your home
- Keep the property free of flyers, packages and mail that would signal prolonged absence
- Set thermostats to desired arrival temperature prior to arrival
- Start vehicles on the property regularly to keep them functioning
- Run faucets, flush toilets, and check for frozen pipes in the winter months
- Check for signs of forced entry